[python-win32] missing OleLoadPicturePath, LoadPicture for usage with MS imagelist control...

heo@propack-data.com heo@propack-data.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:32:14 +0200

Hi!

I'm using the MS treeview control und want to assign different images f=
or
every node type. Normally this is no problem - using the imagelist cont=
rol
is an easy task.

My problem:
The images in the imagelist control are located on disk and I'm unable =
add them since I do not know how to create a IPicture object. In VB or =
COM
SDK I have helper functions like LoadPicture or OleLoadPicture for such=
task - is there a way to this directly with the COM extensions or do I =
have
to write my own extension...

Thanks for your hints!

Heiko