[python-win32] Access to .NET components from Python (Was: Win32 COM starter book)

Moore, Paul Paul.Moore@atosorigin.com
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:25:42 -0000

From: Mark Hammond [mailto:mhammond@skippinet.com.au]
> Yes, it certainly will be useful.  COM isn't going away any
> time soon, and .NET is really just a cleaner COM.

This reminded me of something I wondered about the other day. Is there
any extension available which allows Python to access .NET components?
I'm not talking about Python.NET - just something which lets normal
CPython get access to .NET libraries (much like Win32all allows access
to COM).

If there isn't anything, maybe it would be an interesting project for
me to have a look at...

Paul.