[python-win32] wxPython: wxSplitterWindow can not Unsplit or ReplaceWindow?

Dr. Wu Tao wu2000@ch.tum.de
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 15:41:58 +0100

Dear friends,

I meet a problem recently that in Win98 box I can change the content for
wxSplitterWindow.  The thing is, for the wxSplitterWindow object, splitte=
r,
from document one could use :

splitter.ReplaceWindow(winobj1, winobj2)

to change one of its 2 childs, the winobj is changed, but then the applic=
ation
crashed because a win32 error.

I also test another way from document of wxWindows,=20

splitter.Unsplit(winobj1)

then I split the splitter obj again. Thing is the same. "the winobj is
changed, but then the application crashed because a win32 error" :-(

I do not know if it is an error of myself(looks like, I try to figure it =
out)
or a bug here. Does anyone have use this method in win32, or anyone know =
about
some work code for this two function?=20

best regards,

Tao=20

 --=20

 ------------------------------------