[python-win32] Re: ASP, Python 2.2

Don Dwiggins d.l.dwiggins@computer.org
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 02:42:20 +0000 (UTC)

Michael Rothwell writes:
> 2) page displays once, then doesn't display again.
> The first time a access an ASP page from a browser, it runs properly and
> displays the contents I would expect. The second time, it doesn't return
> anything but this:

> updating the timestamp on the .asp file makes it work again -- once. What
> can I do to fix this?

This is a known problem in win32all; you can probably find a discussion of
it in the archives.  The short answer is: get the file "framework.py" from
win32all build 133 (do a search to find the directory it's in) to replace
the one in the distribution.  Mark recommended 150, but that one didn't work
for me.

Sorry I don't have more explicit info; I'm away from the office.
--

Don Dwiggins			 "The truth will make you free,
d.l.dwiggins@computer.org         but first it will make you miserable"