[python-win32] [Newbie] win32service.OpenService...

Nick Addison - IT (International) AddisonN@iti-ab.com
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:09:55 -0000

Where can I find the values acceptable for the 'DesiredAccess' arguement?

I thought it would be obvious from scanning win32con... but it didn't turn
out like that.

the system manager.

Information Systems International (ISI) +44 (0)20 7315 8500