[python-win32] Pythonwin requires two tries to start

Jens B. Jorgensen jens.jorgensen@tallan.com
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 17:59:39 -0500

I'm not sure why yours does that but I'm fairly sure I have run
pythonwin.exe in Windows ME without seeing this issue.

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jens.jorgensen@tallan.com

"With a focused commitment to our clients and our people, we deliver value through customized technology solutions"