[python-win32] testing multiple versions of modules

Jens B. Jorgensen jens.jorgensen@tallan.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:35:44 -0600

It is convenient to simply set the PYTHONPATH environment variable. The
contents of this path are tacked on to the end of the standard sys.path.
BTW if you would like to use a registry module that has an easy to use
and really-pythonified interface you could also try out my pyRegistry
module (http://www.ultraemail.net/~jbj1).