[python-win32] Word Automation Question

Magnus Lycka magnus@thinkware.se
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 00:16:07 +0200

At 13:27 2002-10-23 -0400, Bill Witherspoon wrote:
>How can set the formatting line by line?

I don't know enough of VB for Word to help with
exactly what you ask for, but I have a few ideas
on how to avoid your problem.

I could possibly imagine that using "paragraph"
instead of "sentence" might do the thing?

I typically record macros interactively in word
to see how things work.

Then I either translate that to Python *OR* I
run the Word macro from Python.

In this case I might make a Word macro that
typed a label with dummy values and did search
and replace on that with my values from Python.

--=20
Magnus Lyck=E5, Thinkware AB
=C4lvans v=E4g 99, SE-907 50 UME=C5
tel: 070-582 80 65, fax: 070-612 80 65