[python-win32] Re: Web-embeddable ActiveX

Mark Hammond mhammond@skippinet.com.au
Wed Apr 9 01:21:41 EDT 2003

> It seems I cannot remember the key combo I have to hit to insert a CC:
> header with gnus. C-c C-r C-c wasn't correct, this sent out a rot-13
> encoded version of the message I had in mind. Sorry for this, here is
> the decoded version:

That would have been funny enough on its own, as a "cute sig" people
collect.  The fact that I actually saw it happen 2 seconds ago made it
excruciatingly funny :)

I'm sure there is a lesson in there somewhere, but not sure what it is :)

Mark.