[python-win32] Help with a report generator

KKGOLFER at aol.com KKGOLFER@aol.com
Thu Apr 10 16:31:36 EDT 2003

Has anyone used Python to generate reports.....specifically, I need to take tables and graphs out of an Excel Workbook and put them into various slides in a PowerPoint file. Has anyone done that?

I had just about decided that Python was not a good tool for this.....that there are other, simpler ways, like hyperlinks. But am willing to give it a try if the consensus is this is a good use of Python to automate this process.

I am new to Python and do not have a programming background, but thought if I had code that was similar, I could modify it.

Thank you.