[python-win32] ANNOUNCE: Python for Windows extensions now at SourceForge

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Sat Apr 12 14:26:09 EDT 2003

The Python for Windows extensions are now hosted at SourceForge.  The
project page can be located via https://pywin32.sourceforge.net

This will mean nothing to most people.  The win32all packages will still
be downloaded from my starship page.  However, the following does change:

* I will be tracking all bugs at sourceforge.  I still have plenty of
bugs to add out of my inbox, but in the meantime, add your favourite!
There is a mailing list for bugs at:

* The CVS repository has now moved to sourceforge.  The old pythonpros
repository currently still works, but no further updates will be made
there.  See the CVS instructions at the sourceforge page (noting that
along with the "Root", the top directory name has also changed from
"PyWin32" to "pywin32".)

* CVS checkin messages will now also be managed by sourceforge.
Unfortunately, I am not able to bulk-subscribe the current subscribers
to the new list.  So everyone subscribed to
win32-checkins at pythonpros.com (CCd) will need to re-subscribe at: