[python-win32] Re: Python-win32 Digest, Vol 1, Issue 336

Jens B. Jorgensen jens.jorgensen at tallan.com
Fri Apr 18 11:34:07 EDT 2003

Download and install the ActivePython package from www.activestate.com.
Open up the on-line documentation. Look under Python
Documentation-->Extending and Embedding-->Embedding Python in Another
Application. Read instructions. That should give you all you need to
know and is a much better introduction than any of us could probably
write in an email.

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jens.jorgensen at tallan.com

"With a focused commitment to our clients and our people, we deliver value through customized technology solutions"