[python-win32] py2exe question

sense gin sensegin at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 07:25:50 EDT 2003

Dear Python Win32 experts, Hi, I am newbie to py2exe, I came to know py2exe from
starship. It is so impressive and it's really a fantastic tools
to compile py scripts and all necessary libs into dll
and exe files in Win32 environment.I have a question here. Hope that you can help me. Scenario:
(1) I am using using Python 2.2.2 and py2exe 0.3.3.
    I have writen 5 py scripts (a.py, b.py, c.py ...)
in c:\www\scripts. (2) I want to compile all these py scripts to exe
files into c:\www\cgi-bin. So that, I could execute
from web. (3) How to compile multiple py scripts and maintain
single copy of python22.dll and *.pyd in
c:\www\cgi-bin?Example: $ cd c:\www\cgi-bin
         $ dir/w
         a.exe, b.exe, c.exe, d.exe, e.exe
         python22.dll, _sre.pyd  Anyone know the way to do it?
Appreciate on your help.
Thanks in advance. Regards,
Sensegin