[python-win32] Python Win32 build 150- bottom lines not visible when window is not maximized

Mark Hammond mhammond@skippinet.com.au
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:25:26 +1100

> > > I'm using build 150 on a WIn32 machine.
> > > If the Python Win32 IDE is not maximized, you cannot see that
> > > last few lines.

> of what was displayed in PythonWin.

I'm not sure what you mean.  If the "interactive" window, I don't see this,
as it is always 4 lines long when Pythonwin starts, and afterwards scrolls
normally.  The scintilla popup windows behave strangely, which is what you
describe below.  Dockng it smaller than 4 lines may get even stranger - in
which case "don't do that" (tm) <wink>

> > > Also, when I type a module name, followed by a '.', and let
> > > the command
> > > line completion window be displayed, the dropdown box is not
> > > fully displayed.

> I'm glad it's not just me. Seems like I"m the only one having
> IDE problems.
> I went to small fonts, and I can't seem to duplicate that
> problem I posted
> B4, so it ooks like it may have been the large fonts.
>
> Is there any way to easily make your IDE work with both large
> & small fonts ?

It would seem not. I'm still not clear on what large-font versus small-font
specific issues exist, but even if I was, fixing them wouldn't be at the top
of my list.

If-only-I-had-a-list-ly,

Mark.