[python-win32] COM problem with array type conversion

WZhang wzhang@ic.sunysb.edu
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:55:58 -0500 (EST)

I am working on a National Instrument Imaq card that grab images from a
camera. The activeX control came with the diver. I am not sure if you can
install it without the hardware.

Yes please point me the C++ code. Thanks.

Wenhua