[python-win32] Python COM - Project 2000 (openPool attribute)

Mark Hammond mhammond@skippinet.com.au
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:33:22 +1100

Make sure you have the most recent win32all available - named arguments were
recently fixed, and this is almost certainly your problem.

Mark.

-----Original Message-----
From: python-win32-admin@python.org [mailto:python-win32-admin@python.org]On
Behalf Of Elester Johnson
Sent: Saturday, 8 March 2003 6:05 PM
To: python-win32@python.org
Subject: [python-win32] Python COM - Project 2000 (openPool attribute)

Hi ,

    I need to open a Project 2000 file without the Shared Resource Dialog
poping-up using python. I tried to manipulate the openPool property in the
FileOpen method by setting it to "pjDoNotOpenPool" - ie. 0x4 . But this
doesnt work for me. Still I get the dialog poping-up.

code sample:

prj = DispatchEx( 'MSProject.Application' )    # create instance of Project
prj.Visible = False
prjapp =
prj.Application.FileOpen(Name="somename.mpp",IgnoreReadOnlyRecommended=1,ope
nPool=0x4, NoAuto=True)

****** openPool = 0x4   , is = pjDoNotOpenPool..........But still I get the
dialog being popped-up.
Kindly help me out.