[python-win32] Embedded WebBrowser, take 3 - MFC embedding issues

Itamar S.-T. itamarst@yahoo.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 07:49:08 -0800 (PST)

So, now I need to take my wxPython/win32all embedded
WebBrowser, and get it so that when I press tab or
shift-tab inside it, it switches between the HTML
page's widgets as expected.

http://www.microsoft.com/mind/0499/faq/faq0499.asp
seems to explain how to do so:

 BOOL CMyView::PreTranslateMessage(MSG* pMsg)
 {
     if (IsDialogMessage(pMsg))
         return TRUE;
     else
         return CWnd::PreTranslateMessage(pMsg);
 }

So I guess this means my subclass needs to do this?
I.e. override the PreTranslateMessage method in my activex.Control?

=====
Itamar Shtull-Trauring, itamar(at)shtull-trauring.org