[python-win32] What is the easiest way to execute an Excel macro fra python?

Jens B. Jorgensen jens.jorgensen at tallan.com
Thu May 15 11:18:26 EDT 2003

If there are a lot of constants in the typelib then it becomes quite
worthwhile to use makepy, also if there are odd functions. Other than
that using IDispatch will be fine. Not sure but you should get a slight
performance edge using the makepy-generated classes since the binding
stuff is all there in the class def and doesn't get looked up.