[python-win32] Release public header and lib files with pywin32release?

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Aug 26 10:47:39 CEST 2004

Sorry for the delay in responding:

> If Mark can release the public header and lib files with each
> pywin32 release, it will really help anyone trying to use Python
> to work with COM objects not implementing Idispatch. It can be
> put in pywin32 install just as Python installs its header and
> lib files, or a separate install for those interested. It will
> make extending PythonCOM so much easier.

I'm afraid I am really short on time, but would happily accept patches that
did this.  I obviously don't need it as I always have the built versions.
Anyone who needs it now must currently grab and build the source-code
version - hopefully one of those people will step up to the plate, and do
what is necessary to save that pain for others.

Mark.