[python-win32] More details of Python Win degredation

Christian Wyglendowski Christian.Wyglendowski at greenville.edu
Fri Feb 27 09:19:09 EST 2004

Here's another long shot, but since this has just started happening
recently (I assume the same machine with Server 2003 and now Win2k?), it
could be a hardware issue.  You might try running the Prime95 torture
test over night.  It will stress test your CPU and memory and if any
errors occur, you know you have a problem with your hardware.  Here is
the link:
http://www.mersenne.org/freesoft.htm

Christian
http://www.dowski.com