[python-win32] Window Location & Logout

Steven Faulconer sfaulconer at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jan 8 07:12:31 EST 2004

Tim,

Thanks for the response. The logon scripts are actually local to the
system, no domain controllers involved, but I'll keep your warning in
mind. And I plan to purchase the Python Win32 book today. What is
happening is the script is not graphical, but it is interactive, so when
you execute it (standalone, non-login) a console window appears running
python.exe, since the .py files are all associated with python. When the
script is run as a login, the same thing happens, but that console
window is minimized, which is normal for login scripts. My desire is to
have my script force its window to be normal sized (not-minimized).

And thank you for the pointers on the logoff, I'll take a look at WMI.
Thanks again for the response.

Steven Faulconer