[python-win32] looking for beta tester(s)

Matthew Minton mattfmcti at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 14:29:31 EDT 2004

Hello Everyone!

Since this is my first message, I want to introduce myself. I am Matt, an amateur programmer from Texas. Python is the first language I've been able to work with since Pascal (BOO! HISS!) in HS, and I love it.

I've written my first program, a small, text-based RPG, and am looking for beta testers/anyone who wants to to play it, look at the code, find bugs, suggest improvements (in code and/or game play), or utterly lambast it. Please respond either via the list or private e-mail. Thanks!

Matt