[python-win32] How to use Common Controls

Wara Songkran paandev at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 20:25:09 CET 2004

I've try to use Common Controls like Date and Time Picker
I Initializes specific common controls with win32gui.InitCommonControlsEx(flag)
the parameter ICC_ constants is 256 which is ICC_DATE_CLASSES I found defined in
so I've call
ICC_DATE_CLASSES = 0x00000100
but when I try to create Date and Time Picker Control with
dateHwnd = CreateWindow("MONTHCAL_CLASS", None, WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 300, 300, 50, 50, self.hwnd, 0, GetWindowLong(self.hwnd, GWL_HINSTANCE), None)
python report
error: (1407, 'CreateWindow', 'Cannot find window class.')
please help.
Wara Songkran

Do you Yahoo!?