[python-win32] Re: how to load 2 python COM DLLs in single app?

Thomas Heller theller at python.net
Fri Oct 22 14:27:39 CEST 2004

>> I have APP which can load COM DLLs. Creating COM DLL servers with
>> python is easy. Problem is that second DLL refuses to load.
>>

> Can you be specific about the problem?  If the error is a deadlock, then
> make sure you have the latest py2exe.
>
> Mark

Unfortunately, the latest released py2exe 0.5.3 doesn't yet contain
Mark's thread state fixes.

By accident, I've just hacked in py2exe a little more, and it can now
create a HTML page explaining module dependencies. Inspired by Toby
Dickenson's code http://www.tarind.com/depgraph.html.
The results are quite nice, imo, and hopefully I can release 0.5.4 even
this night.

Thomas