[python-win32] firefox automation like ie automation throughwin32com?

Christian Junker christian at TreesforLife.org
Tue Oct 26 18:55:52 CEST 2004

I tried that before as well.
Mozilla and derived distributions have their own component model XPCOM which is not really an extension to COM, but very different. I didn't find any way to connect to it and I would like to control certain things with Python scripts as well.
So if anyone knows something about this topic, please let Austin, me and the whole list know.

Best regards
Christian Junker