[python-win32] Windows "scrolling in" like in gmail-notifier or outlook 2003..

Massa, Harald harald.massa at suedvers.de
Mon Sep 13 16:18:45 CEST 2004

I really like this "scrolling in and out windows" right above the tray.

(outlook 2003 shows "new mail" with such a window, or gmail notifier does
the same)

I am quite sure it is possible to do that with python on win32 ... and even
more sure that somebody has done that before.

Has anyone:
    - a code sample?
    - some hints for googling-keywords? (with fade-in window(s) I googled a
lot of IE-code to fade in webpages and stuff

also the exact english term for this windows would be very helpfull in my
search.

Thanks in advance,

Harald