[python-win32] Detect when an application disappears

Marek Kubica pythonmailing at web.de
Tue Sep 21 11:53:25 CEST 2004

Hello!

I've got such problem:
I have an application which is a bit buggy: after closing it is no more
in the Tasks section of the Task Manager, but only in the processes and
won't die. As the program cannot be changed, do want to kill it some
time after it leaves the task section (and hides away from desktop). I
do know how to kill it, but I don't know how to detect when it leaves
the task panel/becomes invisible. Can somebody help me?

greets,
Marek