[python-win32] PythonWin - docking and completion

Alias Alias blipbeep at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 01:42:29 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've been using PythonWin for a bit, and I think it's great.
I would like the MDI windows to be docking though (as well as things
like the trace collector). Is there a trick to make them dockable?

Also, what is the trick for completion and sanity checks. I know that
Python is not
strongly typed :-), but it would be nice to see that I'm referencing some
module that I forgot to import. It would also be nice to get all the completion
for a module (like some of the Win32 COM objects).

What are the tricks?  If there aren't any, has anyone thought of improvements?

beepboop