[python-win32] Intro and Windows Questions

Nicolas Grilly nicolas.grilly at garden-paris.com
Thu Apr 7 14:16:37 CEST 2005

Christophe,

I recommend you don't use PythonWin to develop a wxPython application,
because sometime your wxPython application will block your PythonWin IDE
(there is a conflict between the event loop of PythonWin and the event loop
of wxPython).

This is the reason why I use SciTE in place of PythonWin.

Regards,

Nicolas