[python-win32] Window system tray menu problem - text overlapping icons on XP

Simon Brunning simon.brunning at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 14:24:33 CEST 2005

I've got a bit of a problem that I'm sure one of you chaps can help me
with. Basically, I've been playing with Mark's demo code in
win32gui_taskbar.py and win32gui_menu.py, trying to build a general
purpose system tray menu module. It's working fairly well - see
http://www.brunningonline.net/simon/blog/archives/001835.html - but
I'm getting problems with the menu item text overlapping the icons,
and I'm not really sure how to proceed. Any pointers?

--
Cheers,
Simon B,