[python-win32] Re: Infos on the python win32 build process

Markus Hillebrand news at markus-hillebrand.de
Sat Apr 30 14:11:13 CEST 2005

Thanks for your answer, but therefore I still need a
Visual C++ 6.0 Compiler right? I only have a V7.0 and
don't want the FreeGee-Developers to be dependend
on a proprietary compiler ... I have read about that the
current Python-Windows Distribution has been done
with a certain script, but I don't find the website
anymore ;-(

I'm thinking about compiling all that stuff with a free
compiler for Win32 like MingW or maybe, if it works,
with the Open-Watcom Compiler ...

So I'm still looking for informations and scripts about
the Win32 build process for Python - and not (only)
the extensions ;-)

With best regards
Markus