[python-win32] Re: Retreive paper width from printer

Roger Upole rwupole at msn.com
Thu Aug 25 04:10:59 CEST 2005

You should be able to get that info from the DEVMODE returned
by win32print.GetPrinter using level 2.  Depending on how your
printer driver handles paper settings, look at either FormName,
PaperSize, DefaultSource, or PaperLength and PaperWidth.

Many printers also have an option to hold jobs if the paper specified
doesn't match the currently mounted form.  (but again this is highly
dependent on the printer driver)

     hth
         Roger