[python-win32] using InvokeTypes?

Andrew Markebo andrew.markebo at comhem.se
Fri Dec 2 11:17:32 CET 2005

I am communicating between LabVIEW and Python through the
COM-interface, trying to drag out a LabVIEW defined enum.

The sane problem as seen in "Reading custom output parameters from

There Mark Hammond writes:
"Sadly there is no easy way to explicitly specify the exact variant
type, other than using InvokeTypes. "

So now I would like to throw an eye at InvokeTypes, been searching a
bit, but only found non-commented InvokeTypes. How do I find the
values of input/output lists, flags and so on.

Is it possible just to set it to sort of list of bytes or so and we
fipple it right??

 Don't walk in front of me, I might be unable to follow you.
 Don't walk after me, I might be unable to lead you.
 Just walk by my side and be my friend.