[python-win32] Strange page header text in PythonWin

Robert Adams radams at nassco.com
Fri Jun 3 21:34:57 CEST 2005

I am somewhat of a newbie to Python, but thanks for the heads-up on where to
Question, since I have not customized anything that I am aware of, my Python
environment should be as installed from scratch, so why would I get then
strange text in page header ?
I am running the following, Python 2.3.3, wxPython, PythonWin 2.3.3
win32all build 163