[python-win32] manual Install of Python into Windows PE

Blake Garner trodemaster at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 23:10:43 CEST 2005

I'm in the process of wirting some automation tools on top of Windows PE.
I would like to start  using python instead of windows command shell..

So I'm looking for details on how to manually install python into a windows OS.
What I'm starting with is a os image in a folder that eventually get
burned to CD.

Options that I have looked at that won't work for me are using bartPE
and compiling the scripts into executables...

Thanks,
Blake-

Windows PE info..
http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/programs/sa/support/winpe.mspx