[python-win32] Error in PythonWin docs for FlashWindow ?

Tony Cappellini tony at tcapp.com
Fri Mar 18 07:26:10 CET 2005

I was calling win32gui.FlashWindow(), with the 6 arguments specified in the
PythonWin docs

<mk:@MSITStore:C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\PyWin32.chm::/win32gui.html>win32gui.FlashWindow

int = FlashWindow(hwnd, bInvert , hwnd , dwFlags , uCount , dwTimeout )

The error stated that FlashWindow() only takes 2 arguments.

Mark, when you get around to looking at this, if you can make all six
arguments available- I can make use of them.
The Win32 API shows a different argument for arg 1, being the size of the
structure being passed, but that wouldn't be applicable in Python, so
I guess we could really live with having only to pass args 2-6

thanks