[python-win32] PythonWin - Start in script's directory

Gregory Piñero gregpinero at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 23:50:58 CET 2005

Ah, very good idea! I just tried that and it works.

For posterity you can add an "edit with" option to a file type in windows by
going to folder options, selecting the file types tab, go to the file type
you want to change, select change, select new, type in a name like edit with
pythonwin, and finally browse for the pythonwin exe.

-Greg

--
Gregory Piñero
Chief Innovation Officer