[python-win32] Comparing dbase date value with os.path.getmtime(filename)

Jim.Vickroy@noaa.gov Jim.Vickroy at noaa.gov
Fri Oct 14 18:46:22 CEST 2005

You may wish to take a look at the time module (specifically)
time.gmtime(...) or time.localtime(...)) to work with the return value
from getmtime(...).

Can't really help much with the return value from the database since I
don't know what type of object it is.  If you are using Python 2.3 or
later you may wish to look at the datetime module (specifically
datetime.datetime).

HTH,

-- jv