[python-win32] cwd of program

le dahut le.dahut at laposte.net
Fri Oct 21 15:53:21 CEST 2005

In fact I build an SFX archive with winrar where I specify a program to
launch once extraction has ended. The program is launched but don't find
it's sub-directory.
If I go to the extracted archive directory an dlbe-clic on "install.exe"
all runs fine, but whit winrar's "Run after extraction" option it
doesn't.