[python-win32] Any volunteers

Harish Kotian hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Mon Oct 24 10:46:13 CEST 2005

Hello folks
I am a blind programmer. The problem I am having with python is that it is indendation sensitive.
Would someone volunteer to write a code which will do indentation probably using regular expression.
I would use for example endif or endwhile in my code and this should trigger the indentation.
Conversely,  a  source python code should be substituted with these keywords which will make the code more readable to me.

As this is the inherent part of the language, I can't expect any changes to take for my sake, However, A filter like this could take care of the problem.

Harish