[python-win32] Obtaining LSA functions via Python 1.5.2

Todd Dolinsky todd at ccb.wustl.edu
Thu Dec 7 16:27:51 CET 2006

Hi everyone -

I'd like to write a script that can return a list of users/groups that
have a given privilege.  After researching a bit I found the
win32security.Lsa* functions from the newest Python 2.* releases to be
exactly what I'm looking for.  The problem is that the application I
am writing for requires Python 1.5.2, and I can't seem to compile a
working version using this older version of Python.

Has anyone been able to access the LSA functions in Python 1.5.2?  I
don't need to use one of the most recent builds per-se, just one that
has the above functions.

Thanks for your help.

Todd