[python-win32] Query

Rob Lane robertjlane at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 18:33:13 CET 2006

Hey,

I am currently working on a final year project in college building a 3-D
virtual model of a building in a python based program called Vizard. I have
prepared a set of tutorials on powerpoint which i would like to access by
clicking on various objects in the building. e.g. Click on a Window/Air Duct
and then open a powerpoint presentation on the topic.

I was wondering if there is python code which will let me launch my
powerpoint presentations from with my virtual world.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

kind regards,

Robert Lane
Civil and Environmental Engineering IV