[python-win32] Creating users

James Carroll mrmaple at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 14:27:21 CET 2006

> The profile, which is what's stored in Documents and Settings, will
> be created (or copied from a server in the case of a roaming profile)
> when the account is first logged on .

Thanks Roger,  since my goal is to copy something into the profile
directories, then I am going to have to wait until after they log in.

> > Also, Enumerating users always returns an empty set, even though I
> > have about 6 users set up on my machine.
>
> NetUserEnum is a little tricky to use, can you post your code ?

I'm using the code in the Demo directory: win32netdemo.py

I think I found the reason though, in one post I googled, someone said
tthat the enumeration only lists users that had been created with the
NetUserAdd function.

-Jim