[python-win32] Creating users

James Carroll mrmaple at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 22:38:32 CET 2006

> In that case, you can place files in the Default User profile,
> and they'll get copied into new profiles as they are created.
> Alternately, you can put them in the All Users profile, and
> everyone will share the same copy.

Thanks Roger,

I've got one more question for you if I haven't bugged you too much
today.  I'm getting the list of usernames of active users, but the
next thing I need is that user's APPDATA directory.

APPDATA=C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data

I'm tempted to get the APPDATA directory for the current user, and the
username, and do a replace on the username directory, but If there's a
more foolproof way of knowing what the APPDATA directory will be for
that user, I'd sleep better.

Do you know of a better way?

Thanks again,
-Jim