[python-win32] driving MS Access from python

Phill Atwood me at phillatwood.name
Mon Mar 13 21:28:58 CET 2006

Eric,

Thanks.  This seems like a good idea.  I noticed also ADOdb for Python.
Would this work do you know?  Since I'm doing win/ms access I think I'll
need to use mxodbc but I don't know how to install that on Windows.

In your example below it is not clear (to me) how to get the dimensions
of the recordset and navigate thru (eg. print) all the resultant
fields.  Is there something similar to the ADOdb for
Python
    while not cursor.EOF:
        print cursor.fields
        cursor.MoveNext()