[python-win32] standalone python scripting engine

Graeme Glass graemeglass at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 14:02:29 CEST 2007

Maybe Portable Python (http://www.portablepython.com/,
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/movpy/)?

Or you could write a python script that takes a python script as an argument
and executes it, then freeze that using py2exe (http://www.py2exe.org/) or
cx_freeze (http://python.net/crew/atuining/cx_Freeze/) or some such tool. (I
don't think that would be recommended, or work very well thought, but just
giving you some ideas as to things to look into)