[python-win32] Fwd: pywin32 bugs feedback from learner

Huang Guan crown.hg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 09:28:41 CEST 2007

Dear Richard,

Thank you very much for your quick response.
As brief view of PAMIE source code, PAMIE realization is a very special ideas.
But it can only be used by Dispatch approaches, it does not use the
method DispatchWithEvents;
I can't load "Loading HTML content from a Stream" function.
Pls see the functional description:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa752047.aspx.

ONDocumentComplete fire event with win32com.client confirmed,
and can with PyIPersistStreamInit.InitNew () to initialize the DHTML Object,
Why there aren't load (), Save (), Release () method to perfect
PyIPersistStreamInit object?
How can I achieve "Loading HTML content from a Stream" function?
Ctypes module to be used? How should we use?
I sincere hope would have more support from Mr. Mhammond, Mr.Richard
and member of pywin32 team.

Anxiously awaiting your guidance.
Thanks and best regards!
Crown.hg