[python-win32] py2exe all of it

Rex Corrovan rex555 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 13 19:49:08 CET 2007

I have built and use exe's using win32com for both db access and com API
interaction, so this part is doable.

I think what you are asking though is not going to work, you basically want
to take all the libs, all the dll's etc, package them all up with python
into an exe and just run python and all its stuff from one exe at work? is
that right?

If so, I would humbly suggest that is not a good idea. I am betting there
would be more than just performance problems.

~Rex