[python-win32] Interacting with Excel (IronPython)

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sun Jun 3 23:59:10 CEST 2007

Hello all,

I realise this is slightly off-topic as it is about IronPython rather
than pywin32, but Christian Muirhead has posted an *extremely* good
article about interacting with Excel to the IronPython cookbook:

http://www.ironpython.info/index.php/Interacting_with_Excel

As this is a topic which comes up from time to time on this list, I
thought it might be of interest. The article covers the basics of
interacting with spreadsheets, including registering for events (which
is pretty non-intuitive without the info in his entry).

There are various other entries that may be of interest (Direct3D,
working with IIS, connecting to active directory, using various
framework classes like FileSystemWatcher and so on).

http://www.ironpython.info/index.php/Contents

All the best,

Michael Foord
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/ironpython/index.shtml