[python-win32] using wxPython from Outlook addin

Graeme Glass graemeglass at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 15:12:40 CEST 2007

There are a couple of posts about this about 3 years back, when I
tried to do this.
(http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Browse/Plain/Python-win32?period=200409)

The project died the next week, so never got anything going, but
hopefully some of those comments might help you along your way.

Regards,